JOVEN being a pioneer manufacturer of Instant Water Heater, since 1983, has built its success through making good quality, reliable and safe water heaters and providing good after sales service to our customers and with constant innovation to stay ahead. JOVEN started with only 4 workers operating in a humble 2,000 sqf factory area where we needed to compete with foreign brands in a much competitive market. After years of hardship and commitment, more than a million household across Asia are installed with JOVEN water heaters. Today, JOVEN owns a 100,000 sqf factory, employing more than 150 staffs.
Towards the new future, we aim to grow by delivering more innovative and high quality home appliances beyond our current offerings. Since the very first day, innovation has been identified as the main driver for JOVEN success and future. Innovation is not only a standard practice but a corporate culture. Continuous Research & Development (R&D) has brought about several innovations, meeting safety standards and gaining market recognition from various parties and winners of various awards, such as the Industrial Excellence Awards & Brand Excellence Awards by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry; Good Design Mark by the Malaysian Design Council; Quality Management System ISO 9001 by UKAS; testing and approval by safety authorities from Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand; certified member of Water Quality Association ; Superbrands and many more.
To ensure the future success, in line with JOVEN’s corporate mission, JOVEN will continue to provide customers with high quality and innovative products through our commitments of prioritizing customer needs as our basis of research and developments, embracing innovation as our corporate culture, and ensuring good customer service support. Through the commitments of our staff, business partners and suppliers, JOVEN aims to be the continuous preferred brand in home appliances.
JOVEN is a company engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing of its own range of electrical appliances for the household and is committed to conduct its business activities with minimal impact on the environment by complying with environmental legislations, regulations and other relevant corporate requirements.
JOVEN pledges to:
- To conserve the environment through continuous development of our R&D to create technologies that help conserve electricity and water usage.
- To efforts in our manufacturing process using quality materials in production to reduce wastes and carbon footprint through adhering to the standards of ISO 9001 in its operation.
- Practice standards of efficient usage of electricity, water and paper arising from its business activities through recycling and conservation.
- Applying and practice disposal of wastes, safety and health related concerns.
- Provide education, facilities and training to its employees to exercise greater care for the environment
Through these practices, JOVEN will do its part for the environment through communicating these practices to its employees, suppliers and business partners.